Thursday, December 24, 2009

In MySpace, I try to send a message/friend request to a user. They never show up ever as sent! Am I

While in myspace, I attempt to send a message or a friend request to a certain user. Myspace then says an the message or request went through to the user or email was sent for approval. But then I go look in 'sent' and find no traces of any email or friend requests I put in. And I repeated several times and no luck!!



However I can message and request on other peoples myspace. I have encountered this error before when sending a message to another user but after a second time, it'll show up in the 'sent' portion as sent just like it's supposed to.



Does anyone have any clue whatso ever whether or not I am being blocked? Does this happen only certain times of the day? How you you contact a person on myspace if they completely did block you (and you don't know why in the world..)? How strange...



In MySpace, I try to send a message/friend request to a user. They never show up ever as sent! Am I blocked?

I Doubt Your Blocked...Myspace Is Messed Up Right Now And Has Been All Day...



In MySpace, I try to send a message/friend request to a user. They never show up ever as sent! Am I blocked?

if they DID block you the only way would be to create a second account for contacting them unless they unblock you



In MySpace, I try to send a message/friend request to a user. They never show up ever as sent! Am I blocked?

Most likely they have blocked you....try again another day if it keeps happening thats MOST likely the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone