Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you view a blocked page on myspace?

I'm trying to view this girls page to see what my boyfriend put on it, I see her in his top and yesterday she put something scandalous on his page. Its asking for her last name or email for a friend request. Are there any sites that let you view someone's blocked page? Please help, I'm so tired of him.



How do you view a blocked page on myspace?

Seems to be more of a relationship issue than a Myspace problem. There is no such thing as I'm aware of. The best bet is a bit of social engineering to get your boyfriend to stay signed on and visit it using his access. But if you're sick of him, and he's not willing to share that comment he left her -- dump him. Honesty and openness in a relationship are very important, and secrets definitely attribute to some trust issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone